Visual Production Scheduler (.NET Version)
The Visual Production Scheduler relies on the .NET Framework and therefore serves NAV’s RTC Windows Client. The planning board is integrated into Dynamics NAV making use of the Client Extensibility Framework. As a client control add-in, it can be accessed by an additional page that we added into the manufacturing department's role center as can be seen from the screenshot below.
The planning board comes with three views, offering interactions especially tailored to the production scheduling process.
Differences between the two VPS versions
- Links between the production order lines belonging to a make-to-order production order
- Visual BOM
- Customizable tooltip texts and layer annotations
- View filter
- Print functionality
- Capacity overload warnings in the left hand table of the Gantt chart (on work and machine center level)
- Capability to show a capacity load chart ("histogram") directly in the Gantt chart and not below
- Graphical signage in the tooltip text, e.g. a pie chart to show the percentage of completion
Want to see both versions in action? Schedule a demo with one of our experts.