New Build of VARCHART XGantt 4.4
|27. July 2012||Posted by Martin Karlowitsch under VARCHART XGantt|
A new build (no 4.400.0.572) of VARCHART XGantt has been put on the NETRONIC website for download.
List of fixed bugs:
- In synchronized Gantt charts synchronization did not work properly in the table section.
- In the in-place editor, navigation by the tab key did not work properly.
- When the Gantt method SuspendUpdate had been switched on, summary bars sometimes disappeared after a layer had been modified.
- The first day in the second and third time scale section was not displayed.
- Color maps entries were not checked for unambiguousness at runtime.
- The number of annotation lines of a layer changed when a map of the type TextColorMap was set at runtime.
- The F2 and F4 keys merely triggered a KeyDown event, no KeyUp event.
- When editing a layer in-place, the characters entered remained invisible until a <CR> was entered.
- Problems occurred when printing multi-charts.
- When triggering the event OnMouseMove the method VcGantt.IdentifyObjectAt produced error 152 class 109 while the mouse was moved slowly from the right towards the diagram section.
- A display error could occur when expanding the hierarchy of the table section. An unexpected end of program could occur in the print preview with certain page settings.
- An unexpected end of program could occur when modifying the time scale sections.
- An unexpected end of program could occur when loading a CSV file that contained links.
- Maps with font types did not work in layer annotations.
- Parts of the time scale would show in the table header.
- Sorting overlapping (optimized) nodes after criteria did not work when the Gantt property GroupOptimizationOnInteractionsEnabled had been set.
- Although the Gantt property VerticalNodeMovementAllowed had been switched off, nodes could be moved vertically.
- An unexpected end of program could occur while filtering groups.
- The print preview flawed after the end date of the time scale had been set.
- The way of copying a node decided whether or not links would also be copied.
- Clicking on a diagram box used to trigger an OnDiagramLClick event before the OnBoxLClick event.
- The table sometimes happened to disappear when switching the diagram on.
- Positioning text boxes did not work properly when the time scale start was modified in the page setup dialog.
- Error no. 13 occurred when deleting a calendar.
List of enhancements:
- Entries into the dialogs of millimeter maps now allow for two decimal digits.
- The maximum value of the minimum row height was extended to 32 cm.
- While performing a drag&drop action, the mouse cursor allows to display where or where not a drop can be made.
- When a user starts to move one or several nodes it can be decided due to the movement registered by the first mouse move event whether he or she is about to move the node horizontally OR vertically.
- When the chart is arranged in a hierarchy, several summary bars can now occur in a single row.
- In a hierarchy, a horizontal grid is displayed showing lines between all levels down to the level of leaf nodes.
- On the General property page the maximum value for “smallest time interval” was increased to 10 080 (which equals 1 week, expressed as minutes).