New Build of VARCHART XGantt 4.4
|22. February 2012||Posted by Martin Karlowitsch under VARCHART XGantt|
A new build (no 4.400.0.445) of VARCHART XGantt has been put on the NETRONIC website for download.
List of fixed bugs:
- Expanding groups by API calls did not work if all groups of the diagram had been collapsed before.
- In the ASP.NET edition, tool tip texts sometimes were positioned in a wrong way.
- The events VcTableColumnWidthChanging and VcTableColumnWidth¬Changed were missing in the ASP.NET edition.
- Horizontal grid lines were missing in hierarchies if at runtime an ActiveNodeFilter had been set and the hierarchy was switched off.
- Modifying properties by calls of the API in table format fields of the table format Subtitle did not work.
- Scheduling occurred to be deficient if a time zone was not adapted to daylight saving time.
- The information window appearing when creating a node would display a wrong date.
- Times in the AM/PM time format could not be edited.
- Modifying grouping properties in some cases did not work.
- Error No. 152 occurred on drag&drop actions between two instances.
- The visibility of links did not work properly.
- Error No. 381 occurred when nodes were dropped on the time scale or on the table.
- The phantom of the splitter line appeared too long.
- Moving several nodes by drag&drop actions did not work when the <Ctrl> key was pressed and nodes were selected by mouse.
- When visible links were switched between optimized and overlaid, performance problems could occur.
- An initialization error could occur when VARCHART XGantt was used with Microsoft Access 2010.
- The 3D effect in some cases worked with the layer shape „rectangle“ only, but not or merely erroneously with other shapes.
- Line grids in histograms could not be switched on at design time.
- Performance problems could occur when the width of table columns was modified.
- The event OnStatusLineText did not work with extended data structure, the text value remaining empty.
- In drag&drop actions the bar could happen to drop to a different place or in a different group.
- When downsizing table columns the diagram could become inconsistent.
- Graphical elements sometimes left traces when scrolling the screen.
- In hierarchies nodes could lose their selection marks.
- When the .NET and ASP.NET editions were run on Windows 7, the comment line of the DLL properties was missing.
- Links could appear or disappear when data was loaded or reset (reloadconfiguration). Repeated reloads could lead to an unexpected end of program.
- Error No. 522 could occur when in the time zone Brasilia time was adapted to DST.
- In table formats wrong colors could occur in color gradients.
- In some cases, nodes could be moved although they were not supposed to.
- Positioning the time scale at the bottom of the diagram was incompatible with the „histogram only“ setting.
- The number of table columns could not be retrieved at runtime.
List of enhancements:
- Fill patterns in numeric scales of histograms were extended by color gradients.