New Build of VARCHART JGantt 3.0
|28. June 2012||Posted by Martin Karlowitsch under VARCHART JGantt|
Build no. 3 of VARCHART JGantt 3.0 has been put on the NETRONIC website for download.
Fixed bugs in build no. 3
- The programming samples delivered could not be run as applets any more.
- Some errors were eliminated from the property editor.
- Some errors were eliminated from the NeObjectChangeEvents occurring with link interactions.
Enhancements in build no. 3
- The new properties InfoWindowShowStartEndAndDuration and InfoWindowDurationUnit in the interface JGIGanttGraph allow to display the start, the end and the duration of a layer or node simultaneously in the InfoWindow.
- If the JGIGanttGraph property InfoWindowShowGroupCode was set, the default text “Group” can now be modified by the property InfoWindowTexts.
- Editors can now be defined in the VARCHART JGantt table by the property ExternalEditor of the interface NeIFieldDefinition
- NeObjectChangeEvents now are also launched after nodes or links were modified by the EntityEditor dialog.
Here you can learn more about VARCHART JGantt – a leading Java Gantt chart control.