New Build of GRANEDA Dynamic 4.2
|25. November 2011||Posted by Martin Karlowitsch under GRANEDA Dynamic|
We have uploaded a new Build of GRANEDA Dynamic 4.2 to our download area. Here are the major bug fixes and enhancements:
Fixed Bugs in Build No. 4.200.1210.0 of November, 24th, 2011
- An unexpected end of program could occur when a calendar was opened in a newly generated ODBC graphics specification.
- In a numeric scale the histogram line grid could not be switched off any more.
- Performance problems occurred in linked bar charts where an optimized arrangement had been set to the nodes.
- Hierarchical summary bars were not immediately taken into account in histogram curves.
- Logic links from predecessor and successor lists did not work properly.
- In Gantt charts, sorting according the group title file did not work in some cases.
- In the table editor, column widths in Gantt tables by mistake had been limited to 10 cm.
- Bars in Gantt charts occasionally dropped to the wrong group when dragged and dropped.
- Some printing settings were not set back when a project was opened.
- GRANEDA-Batchfiles (*.GBF) were given a simplified structure and can therefore be charged by external sources more easily.
Enhancements to Build No. 4.200.1210.0 of November 24th, 2011
No Enhancements in this build