New Build of GRANEDA Dynamic 4.2
|30. September 2011||Posted by Martin Karlowitsch under GRANEDA Dynamic|
We have uploaded a new Build of GRANEDA Dynamic 4.2 to our download area. Here are the major bug fixes and enhancements:
Fixed Bugs in Build No. 4.200.1201.0 of September, 29th, 2011
- In some cases, modifications in structure fields were not transferred to all diagrams.
- In the dialog “Load project” occasionally an unfounded pre-selection filter was displayed.
- When newly created, date lines at first were invisible.
- Generating predecessor and successor lists did not work in NXF projects.
- Formulas that could not be evaluated happened to block NXF exports from Microsoft Project 2010.
- The Microsoft Excel 2010 add-in used to export CSV files that had a wrong character code.
- Automatic calculation of the time scale used to ignore active filtering.
- Using nested filters could lead to an unexpected end of program.
- In some cases, summary bars were calculated in a wrong way.
- When run on Windows 7, the working directory could not be allocated to a network drive.
- In the NXF interface time offsets in logic links were put out inaccurately.
- The calendar editor did not allow to select federal state holidays.
- The SAP R3.3 interface did not work any more.
- Links in a network charts sometimes displayed redundant „humps“.
- Activating the help function did not work properly in some dialogs.
- When using the NXF interface the former time units got lost.
- The switch „open project data write-protected” occasionally was ignored.
- CSV data sometimes were put out showing a wrong header.
- In the time orientation of the network the thickness of the separation lines could not be set.
- When using the English version of the NXF interface, links would not appear.
- In Gantt groupings separation lines could not be set properly.
Enhancements to Build No. 4.200.1201.0 of September 29th, 2011:
- The NXF interface now allows transmitting and displaying activated project summary nodes.
- In the time orientation of network charts the thickness of separation lines can now be set.